Makes 10 bars.
Viewing recipe forModel #: BL682
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Everyone loves tangy lemon bars. These are easy to make with your Nutri Ninja® Food Processor Bowl.
2 cups sugar, divided
2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
4 large eggs
2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Confectioners sugar to dust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using the dough blade, place the butter, . cup sugar, and 2 cups flour into the Food Processor Bowl. Turn unit ON. Select MEDIUM and blend until smooth. Press crust into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until firm and golden in color. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the eggs, 1. cups sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and lemon juice into the Food Processor Bowl. Turn unit ON. Select MEDIUM and blend until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Pour mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake for 20–23 minutes. They will firm as they cool.
- Cool completely, and then dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For portion control, cut into 20 bars and reduce the calories by half.