Chicken Pita Sandwich
Viewing recipe forModel #: BL450
Model BL450 is available for sale on ninajakitchen.com
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Easy high-protein dinner in less than 30 minutes with scrumptious, ethnic flavors!
8 ounces raw chicken breast, cut into 2" pieces
2 8-inch whole wheat pita bread rounds
2 vine ripe tomatoes
8 Boston lettuce leaves
- Marinate the chicken breast pieces in the tandoori marinade for 2 hours.
- Place the marinated chicken breast pieces into the 18-ounce Nutri Ninja® cup and pulse 5 – 7 times.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Lightly coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, sauté the chicken mixture until cooked, about 4 minutes.
- To assemble sandwich, cut pita bread rounds in half, open the pocket, place the lettuce and tomato and evenly divide the cooked ground chicken into the pockets.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For smooth results with hard or fibrous ingredients, start with short Pulses and then run continuously for 45 seconds.