Kale and Cabbage Slaw
Viewing recipe forNinja Ultima® Blender+ Model #: BL810
Colorful and packed with nutritious ingredients, this easy slaw is definitely a cut above.
1 bunch kale, thick stems removed, quartered,
1 stalk broccoli, trimmed, cut into pieces,
1/2 cup golden raisins,
1/2 cup almonds, toasted and chopped.
1/4 cup low-fat sour cream,
1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise,
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar,
1 tablespoon honey,
2 teaspoons poppy seeds,
salt and pepper to taste
- Place the Top Blades in the Pitcher and add cabbage, kale and broccoli. If needed, work in batches. PULSE to roughly chop.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add raisins and almonds and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients into the Single Serve Cup and PULSE until smooth.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Pour dressing over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Cut vegetables uniformly to fit into the Ultima™ Pitcher. Pulse in short bursts to chop vegetables perfectly!