Flatbread Pizza Dough
Viewing recipe forNinja® Kitchen System Pulse®Model #: BL200
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast,
2 cups all-purpose flour,
1 teaspoon salt,
1 tablespoons sugar,
1/4 tablespoons olive or canola oil, plus more for bowl
- Proof the yeast by sprinkling on top of water. Let rest for about 10 minutes until yeast gets bubbly and foamy.
- Add water and yeast to the Processor Bowl and add flour, salt and ¼ tablespoons of oil.
- Pulse and hold to blend and continue processing until dough forms a ball. Continue to process to knead the dough until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Oil a large bowl and turn out dough into bowl.
- Cover with a tea towel and let rise until doubled in size.