Shark® WANDVAC™ System Ultra-Lightweight Powerful Cordless Stick Vacuum with Charging Dock - Slate
Stands out in your home. Fits into your life.
Meet the powerful, ultra-versatile answer to the quick clean. From stick vacuum to extended wand to hand vacuum, you’ve got every setup you need for grab-and-go cleaning.
PowerFins™ deliver continuous cleaning contact on all surfaces, digging deep into carpets, directly engaging floors, and delivering incredible pet hair pickup.
Powerfully pulls in long hair and pet hair, sending it straight to the dust cup—no more hair wrap.
HyperVelocity® Accelerated Suction Power
Streamlined air flow and a high-speed brushless motor combine to deliver accelerated suction power for advanced cleaning performance.
Meet the Shark® WANDVAC™ System
Ready, whenever you need it
Designed to constantly charge in multiple ways—with the hand vac removed, or as a full vacuum. Pick the setup that fits your home.
Quick cleans in the palm of your hand
Detach the incredibly light hand vac for quick cleanups on furniture, windowsills, and more.
Stick vac mode for any floor
Deep-clean carpets with innovative brushroll technology, or handle hard floors with powerful Shark suction.
Extend your reach above the floor
Attach the wand to the hand vacuum to access those hard-to-reach spots all over your home, like ceiling fans and high cabinets.
Snap from handheld, to extended wand, to full vacuum in a single touch—versatility has never been so accessible.
Powerful on pet hair
Easily clean stubborn pet hair from any surface, from furniture to carpets and floors.
Clean, empty, and keep going
With a simple touch of a button, eject dirt from the easy-empty dust cup. Empty in seconds and keep your clean going.
• POWERFUL AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The most powerful cordless hand vacuum under 2.1 pounds. Based on ASTM F558, measured at the hand vac, versus stand-alone and cordless stick hand vacs under 2.1 lbs.
• ALWAYS READY FOR A QUICK CLEAN: Includes a portable charging base that fits almost anywhere in your home, with two unique storing and charging setups to match the way you clean.
• INCREDIBLE CORDLESS SUCTION: HyperVelocity® accelerated suction power provides incredible cleaning performance in an ultra-lightweight frame.
• ONE-TOUCH HYGIENIC DUST CUP EMPTY: One quick touch to empty the dust cup with no mess.
• BOOST MODE FOR TOUGH MESSES: Press the Boost button for extra bursts of strong suction for tougher messes.
• ONE-TOUCH TRANSITIONS: Easily switch between cleaning modes in seconds.
• DEEP-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: PowerFins™ technology for continuous cleaning contact to dig deep into carpets and directly engage floors.
• NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll for no hair wrap.
|Hazmat Class/Battery Cell Type||UN3481 – Lithium Ion Battery with or in Equipment|
|Cleaning Path Width||8.35 in|
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.13 qt|
|Color||Iconic Steel Grey|
|Filter Type||HEPA H-10, washable|
|Warranty (years)||5 Years unit, 2 years battery|
|Product Dimensions||11.6 in L x 11.2 in W x 44 in H|
|Number of Batteries Included||1|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*.
Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, territories outside of the contiguous 48 states, or an international address are subject to a $25 surcharge.
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee or a 90-day money back guarantee on purchases for select products. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*See individual product offerings for details.
- Duster crevice tool
- Pet multi-tool
How do I clean above the floor with or without accessories?
For more cleaning reach, leave the hand vacuum attached to the wand, and detach the wand from the floor nozzle. Press the nozzle release button on the bottom of the wand, then gently pull up on the hand vac to remove the nozzle.
Attach an accessory to the nozzle opening in the hand vacuum or the wand opening and begin cleaning. To detach accessories from the hand vacuum, press the one-touch release buttons. To detach accessories from the wand, press the nozzle release button.
How do I store my vacuum?
- Place the unit on the charging dock, with the hook on the back of the wand hanging on the charging post.
- Make sure the contacts on the wand are aligned with the contacts on the charging post.
- Another option is side-by-side storage and charging. Detach the hand vacuum from the wand, then slide the hand vacuum nozzle opening over the post on the storage arm.
- A third option is to plug the charging port directly into the hand vacuum. Unplug the cord from your charging dock and connect it to the port in the hand vac nozzle.
How do I use the different cleaning modes?
To clean bare floors or carpets:
- Press the power button on the handle to turn on the suction.
- Press and hold the boost button on the back base of the handle to activate Boost mode.
- Press the power button again to turn power off.
How long will the battery run and will I ever need to replace it?
These runtimes are based on 100% capacity.
When and how do I clean the filters?
Rinse the fabric filter once monthly, or as needed.
- To access the fabric filter, first eject the dust cup, then press the filter release latch to remove the filter housing.
- Press the tabs on the orange frame of the filter to gently remove it from the filter housing.
- Tap clean.
- Rinse filter with water only.
- Allow filter to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- To reinstall, slide the filter back into the filter housing, press the housing back into place, then close the dust cup.
Rinse the cyclone filter in the dust cup every 12 months, or as needed.
- Repeat above steps to remove the fabric filter.
- With the dust cup open to 90 ° lift out the cyclone filter by pulling the wire handle.
- Wipe the cyclone frame with a damp cloth.
- Rinse the dust cup with water only.
- Allow dust cup and cyclone filter to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, reinstall the cyclone filter. Fold the wire frame back in place.
- Reinstall the fabric filter by sliding it back into the housing. Press the housing back into place, then close the dust cup.