Shark® Steam & Scrub All-in-One Scrubbing and Sanitizing Hard Floor Steam Mop
All-in-one scrubbing and sanitizing* steam mop.
Designed for hard floors, the Shark® Steam & Scrub provides a gentle deep clean and chemical-free sanitization*—all at once.
Tough on stains, gentle on floors.
The combination of steam and rotating pads provides up to 2x better stuck-on stain removal vs. traditional steam mops**.
Sanitization* that’s safe for the whole family.
The Shark® Steam & Scrub transforms water into powerful steam that delivers a chemical-free sanitization*, removing 99.9% of bacteria and making it safe for everyone.
Meet the Shark® Steam & Scrub
Automatic scrubbing mop head.
Rotating microfiber pads deliver over 150 scrubs per minute while you enjoy a smooth and effortless cleaning experience.
Safe for all sealed hard floors.
Bring out the best in all your sealed hardwood, marble, tile, and stone floors.
Three cleaning modes
Three steam modes for your personalized cleaning needs. Light mode for a light and quick cleanup. Normal mode for everyday use. Deep mode for stubborn stains.
Sleek design for easy maneuverability in tight spaces and around furniture.
Dirt Grip® Soft Scrub Pads
Durable, multi-use washable pads designed to be gentle on all sealed hard floors while quickly cutting through dirt and stains.
Illuminate hidden debris and messes around your home.
• SCRUBBING AND SANITIZING*: Tough on stains and gentle on floors. *Sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. See Owner’s Guide for details.
• 3 STEAM MODES: Light, for quick cleanups; Normal, for everyday use; and Deep, for stuck-on messes and stains.
• HEADLIGHTS: Powerful LED headlights reveal hidden debris around your home.
• POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Powerful steam and rotating pads provide up to 2x better stuck-on stain removal vs. traditional steam mops, based on IEC IEC/TC SC 59F (Mustard), tested against S1000.
• CHEMICAL-FREE SANITIZATION*: Removes 99.9% of bacteria. *Sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. See Owner’s Guide for details.
• OVER 150 SCRUBS PER MINUTE: Automatic scrubbing mop head with rotating pads delivers over 150 scrubs per minute, providing an effortless glide and a smooth cleaning experience—the pads do all the work.
• DESIGNED FOR ALL SEALED HARD FLOORS: Hardwood, marble, tile, and stone.
• DURABLE, SLEEK DESIGN: For easy maneuverability and convenience.
• BONUS FEATURES: Swivel Steering, upright lock, and 22-ft. power cord.
• WHAT’S INCLUDED: Steam & Scrub Mop, 4 Dirt Grip® Soft Scrub washable pads, and filling flask.
|Cleaning Path Width||14.5 in|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Product Dimensions||13.7 in L x 6.75 in W x 46.5 in H|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*.
Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, territories outside of the contiguous 48 states, or an international address are subject to a $25 surcharge.
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee or a 90-day money back guarantee on purchases for select products. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*See individual product offerings for details.
- Shark® Steam & Scrub scrubbing and sanitizing* steam mop
- 4 Dirt Grip® Soft Scrub washable pads
- Filling flask
What are the differences between the Intelligent Steam Control settings?
LIGHT: Use on hardwood, laminate, and vinyl. For cleaning delicate surfaces, loosening and lifting light dirt, and light cleaning and dusting.
NORMAL: Use on marble, tile, and stone. Cleans most surfaces and large areas. For basic, everyday cleaning, and cleaning moderate and heavy-traffic areas.
DEEP: Use on marble, tile, and stone. For deep cleaning and mopping hard-to-clean surfaces, removing stuck-on messes and stains, cutting through heavy dirt and grime, and sanitizing*.
*Sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. Only in DEEP mode.
Can I use the Shark® Steam & Scrub on all floor surfaces?
Surfaces/materials where the steam mop should NOT be used:
- Wax-polished furniture or floors.
- Unsealed or unglazed ceramic floors, unsealed wooden and wax floors, and some unwaxed floors.
- In cases of surfaces treated with wax and some unwaxed floors, the sheen may be removed by heat or steam. Test an isolated area first to see if sheen is affected.
Steam mops are ideal for laminate, bamboo, hardwood, marble, tile, and stone. See Owner's Guide for usage instructions.
Can I add a cleaning solution to the water tank?
How do I store the unit?
- Press the mode button to return to Standby mode (lights will flash).
- Unplug the cord from the outlet.
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes for the unit to cool.
- After the unit has cooled and the steam has been released, empty the water tank and remove the pads.
- Wrap the power cord around the two cord hooks and store the unit.
Note: Allow the unit to cool for 2 to 3 minutes before storing it. Never leave the steam mop with a damp or wet pad on any floor for an extended period.