Shark Apex DuoClean with Zero-M
- * Shark APEX featuring DuoClean®, Powered Lift-Away®, and self-cleaning brushroll technologies.
- * DuoClean® Technology: Dual brushroll system deep-cleans carpets and directly engages floors for a polished look.
- * The vacuum that deep-cleans now cleans itself. The self-cleaning brushroll delivers nonstop hair removal.
- * Powered-Lift Away®: the pod detaches to extend the reach of the cleaner head, including under furniture.
- * Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology® and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- * Noise Reduction Technology: Expertly tuned to reduce noise and soften pitch.
- * Active-Glide™ Technology: Smooth maneuverability on hard floors and carpets while maintaining powerful suction.
- * LED headlights to spot hidden debris.
- * Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode.
|Cleaning Path Width||11 in|
|Hose Length||5.5 ft|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.88 qt|
|Filter Type||Washable HEPA + Foam Filters|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 in L x 12.2 in W x 46 in H|
Free shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Orders of less than $99 may be subject to a $10 shipping fee. Free shipping on all drinkware, CO2 canisters and refill boxes. Free shipping on Ninja Thirsti™ Flavored Water Drops $30 or more.
- Canada: Orders shipped are subject to a 31 CAD surcharge.
- Hawaii & Alaska: Orders shipped are subject to a $100 surcharge.
- Puerto Rico & Guam: Orders shipped are subject to a $175 surcharge.
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee or a 90-day money back guarantee on purchases for select products. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order. Money back guarantees are not available on Ninja CO2 canisters, refill boxes or Ninja Thirsti™ Flavored Water Drops.
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Tool
- Pet Power Brush
What is Shark® APEX® Advanced Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology®?
*Based on ASTM F1977 of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
What is the Shark® APEX® DuoClean® with Zero-M™ Powered Lift-Away® ?
Why is the Shark® APEX® DuoClean® with Zero-M™ Powered Lift-Away® different than traditional vacuums?
Can I turn the headlights off?
What cleaning accessories are available to use with the Shark® APEX® DuoClean® with Zero-M™ Powered Lift-Away®?
- Onboard Motorized Pet Tool: A motorized compat brush powerful enough to remove deeply embedded allergens, dirt and hair from multiple surfaces. Stores onboard for your convenience.
- Mini Motorized Pet Brush: Designed to remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from carpeted stairs and upholstery.
- Pet Multi-Tool: This 2-in-1 combination tool is designed to dust a multitude of surfaces, pick up large piles of debris, and remove pet hair from curtains and other delicate fabrics.
- Anti-Allergen Dust Brush: Feature nylon fiber bristles specially designed for removing fine dust and allergen particles from the most delicate surfaces.
- MultiFLEX® Under-Appliance wand: A pivoting wand that extends to clean under appliances and on top of furniture.
- Duster Crevice Tool: Two cleaning tools in one. The crevice tool gives you extended cleaning reach for small spaces, while the dusting brush cleans a multitude of surfaces.
- Accessory Storage Bag: This drawstring bag stores all your vacuum accessories.
What color does the Shark® APEX® DuoClean® with Zero-M™ Powered Lift-Away® come in?
What is Powered Lift-Away®?
What is the maximum dirt capacity of the dust cup container?
What is the total cord length?
What is the vacuum made of?
What is the weight of the vacuum?
What is Zero-M™ Technology? What does Zero-M™ mean?
It is meant for all types of hair, long, short, and pet hair. The unique bristle guad and comb separates hair from the brushroll and sucks it into the dust cup.