Ninja® Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ®
2X More Functionality than Ninja’s Original Kitchen System*
With the Ninja® Professional Plus Kitchen System, you can blend in the pitcher or in the singleserve cups. Plus, you can make everything from dressings, purees, and more in the food processor bowl.
Crush ice for resort-style frozen drinks like margaritas, daiquiris, and more.
5 preset Auto-iQ® programs eliminate guesswork.
Our Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly breaks down tough ingredients and extracts a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
Mix, chop, puree, and make up to 2 lbs of dough in the 8-cup Precision Processor® Bowl.
Professional blender performance available in single-serve blender cups for healthy drinks on the go.
Don’t Stop at Drinks
Make everything from dressing, sauces, purees, salsas, desserts, and more.
The dishwasher-safe blades, pitcher, single-serve cups, and processor bowl make cleanup a breeze.
• The Ninja® Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ® features a new modern design and more functionality than Ninja's original Professional Kitchen System.* *Versus BL770, based on the number of available blending programs
• Ninja® Total Crushing® Blades give you perfectly crushed ice for your smoothies and frozen drinks with 1400 peak watts of professional power.
• The 72 oz.* Total Crushing® Pitcher is great for making large batches for the whole family. *64 oz. max liquid capacity
• The two 20 oz. single-serve cups with spout lids make it easy to take delicious, nutrient-rich smoothies on the go.
• But don’t just stop at drinks—the 8-cup Precision Processor® Bowl (64 oz.) provides precision processing for even chopping, smooth purees, and up to 2 lbs. of dough.
• 5 preset Auto-iQ® programs allow you to create smoothies, frozen drinks, nutrient extractions*, chopped mixtures, and dough, all at the touch of a button. *Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables
• Includes four blade assemblies: Stacked Blade Assembly, Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly, Chopping Blade Assembly and Dough Blade Assembly.
|Number of Automatic Programs||5|
|Product Dimensions||7.38 in L x 9.63 in W x 18 in H|
|No. of Manual Programs||4|
|Cord Length||2.5 ft|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*.
Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, territories outside of the contiguous 48 states, or an international address are subject to a $25 surcharge.
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee or a 90-day money back guarantee on purchases for select products. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*See individual product offerings for details.
- 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base
- 72 oz.* Total Crushing® Pitcher with Stacked Blade Assembly and Lid*64 oz. max liquid capacity
- Two 24-ounce Single-Serve Cups with Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly and Spout Lids
- 64 oz. Precision Processor® Bowl with Chopping and Dough Blades and Lid
- Recipe Inspiration Guide
- Instruction Book
- Quick Start Guide
Which parts of my blender are dishwasher safe?
Total Crushing® Pitcher
Stacked Blade Assembly
Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly
Precision Processor® Bowl
Dough Blade Assembly
Chopping Blade Assembly
Precision Processor Bowl Lid
How do I clean my unit?
For Hand Washing:
Wash all containers in warm, soapy water with a soft cloth. Wash blade assemblies in warm, soapy water using a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct contact with the blades. Exercise care when handling blade assemblies, as the blades are sharp. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
When Using a Dishwasher:
All attachments are dishwasher safe. It is recommended that the containers, lids, and blade assemblies be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher ONLY. Ensure the blade assembly is removed from its container before placing in the dishwasher. Exercise care when handling blade assemblies.
Cleaning the Motor Base:
Turn off the unit and unplug the motor base before cleaning. Wipe motor base with a clean, damp cloth. DO NOT use abrasive cloths, pads, or brushes to clean the base.