Ninja® Foodi™ 8-qt. 12-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer
The deluxe pressure cooker that crisps™
Meet the Ninja® Foodi™ Deluxe, the deluxe pressure cooker that crisps. With an 8-qt pot and a Deluxe Reversible Rack, the Ninja Foodi Deluxe Pressure Cooker offers more cooking capacity than ever before. Perfect for large families or entertaining.
TenderCrisp™: a crispy finish to pressure cooked meals
Pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp
Cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods1 and make dinner in an instant.
Air fry to make guilt-free fried food with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.
Pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp to create TenderCrisp™ meals.
XL cooking capacity
With an 8-qt cooking pot and a 5-qt Cook & Crisp™ Basket, the Foodi™ Deluxe makes it easy to cook delicious roasts and meals for large families and guests. Plus, the Cook & Crisp Layered Insert increases cooking capacity inside the basket.
Deluxe reversible rack
The Deluxe Reversible Rack lets you steam and broil, as well as TenderCrisp™ up to 8 chicken breasts at once or add servings to layered 360 meals.
Frozen to crispy
In as little as 20 minutes3, pressure cook frozen meats to quickly defrost and cook them at the same time. Then drop the crisping lid to give your meal a crispy finish.
• The Ninja® Foodi™ Deluxe—the deluxe pressure cooker that crisps
• Deluxe cooking capacity - XL 8-qt. pot, XL 5-qt. Cook & Crisp™ Basket and Deluxe Reversible Rack let you cook for a small group.
• TenderCrisp™ Technology lets you quickly pressure cook ingredients to lock in juices, then give them a crispy, golden air-fryer finish.
• Deluxe Reversible Rack lets you steam and broil, as well as TenderCrisp™ up to 8 chicken breasts at once or add servings to layered 360 meals.
• XL 8-qt. ceramic-coated pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA free, and easy to hand-wash.
• XL 5-qt. Cook & Crisp™ Basket: Large-capacity, ceramic-coated, PTFE/PFOA-free nonstick basket is dishwasher safe and holds up to a 7-lb. chicken to feed your whole family.
• 12 functions: Pressure Cook, Air Fry/Air Crisp, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Sear/Sauté, Bake/Roast, Broil, Dehydrate, Sous Vide, Reheat, Keep Warm
• 14 Safety Features: Passed rigorous testing for certification, giving you peace of mind.
• Includes: 1760-watt unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 8-qt. ceramic-coated pot, 5-qt. ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp™ Basket, stainless steel Deluxe Reversible Rack, and 45+ recipe chef-inspired cookbook
|Cord Length||36 ft|
|Product Dimensions||16.1 in L x 14.57 in W x 14.29 in H|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*.
Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, territories outside of the contiguous 48 states, or an international address are subject to a $25 surcharge.
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee or a 90-day money back guarantee on purchases for select products. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*See individual product offerings for details.
- 1760-watt unit
- Crisping lid
- Pressure lid
- 8-qt. ceramic-coated pot
- 5-qt. ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp™ Basket
- Stainless steel Deluxe Reversible Rack
- 45+ recipe chef-inspired cookbook
How do I know the unit is building pressure? How long does it take to pressurize?
The time to build pressure can take up to 20 minutes. The amount of time varies based on the selected pressure, current temperature of the cooking pot, and temperature and quantity of the ingredients.
Check to make sure the silicone ring is fully seated and flush against the lid. If installedcorrectly, you should be able to tug lightly on the ring to rotate it.
Check that the pressure lid is fully locked and the pressure release valve is in the SEALposition when pressure cooking.
If you want to shorten the time it takes the unit to build pressure, use hot liquid.
What are the different cooking lids used for?
When the pressure lid is installed, you can use any of the following functions:
- Slow Cook/Yogurt
When the hinged crisping lid is closed, you can use any of the following functions:
- Air Crisp
Can I open the pressure lid at any time during cooking?
What do the different cooking functions do?
- Pressure: Cook food quickly while maintaining tenderness.
- Steam: Gently cook delicate foods at a high temperature.
- Slow Cook: Cook food at a lower temperature for a longer period of time.
- Yogurt: Produce creamy homemade yogurt.
- Sear/Sauté: Use the unit as a stovetop for browning meats, sautéing veggies, simmering sauces, and more.
- Air Crisp: Give foods crispiness and crunch with little to no oil.
- Bake/Roast: Use the unit like an oven for tender meats, baked treats, and more.
- Broil: Caramelize and brown your food.
- Dehydrate: Dehydrate meats, fruits, and vegetables for healthy snacks.
How do I clean the unit?
- Unplug the unit from the wall outlet before cleaning.
- To clean the cooker base and control panel, wipe them with a damp cloth. NEVER put the cooker base in the dishwasher or immerse it in water or any other liquid.
- The pressure lid and all its components, cooking pot, silicone ring, Deluxe Reversible Rack, Cook & Crisp™ Basket, and detachable diffuser can be washed in the dishwasher. DO NOT take apart the pressure release valve or float valve assembly.
- To clean the crisping lid, wipe it down with a wet cloth or paper towel after the heat shield cools.
- If food residue is stuck on the cooking pot, reversible rack, or Cook & Crisp Basket, fill the sink with warm, soapy water and allow to soak before cleaning. DO NOT use scouring pads. If scrubbing is necessary, use a non-abrasive cleanser or liquid dish soap with a nylon pad or brush.
- Thoroughly air-dry all parts after washing.