Ninja® Foodi® 5 qt. 7-in-1 Compact Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer
The reinvention of the cooking pot
Meet the Ninja® Foodi® Compact, the compact pressure cooker that crisps™. TenderCrisp™ Technology lets you quickly cook ingredients then give them a crispy, golden finish.
5-qt cooking capacity
With a 5-qt cooking pot and 3 qts of air fry capacity, the Foodi® Compact makes it easy to cook delicious treats and meals.
Pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp
Cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods1 and make dinner in an instant.
Cook with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods2 and enjoy guilt-free fried food.
Pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp to create TenderCrisp™ meals.
Elevate your favorite casseroles, soups, and stews by finishing them off with a crispy, bubbly topping.
Frozen to crispy
In as little as 25 minutes3, pressure cook frozen meats to quickly defrost and cook them at the same time. Then drop the crisping lid to give your meal a crispy finish.
• The Compact Pressure Cooker that Crisps. Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, TenderCrisper
• TenderCrisp™ Technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the crisping lid gives your meal a crispy, golden finish
• Pressure cook up to 70% faster vs. traditional cooking methods* *Vs. slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes
• Air fry with up to 75% less fat** **Vs. deep-fried, hand-cut French fries
• 5-quart ceramic-coated pot is nonstick, PTFE/PFOA free, and dishwasher-safe
• 3-quart Cook & Crisp™ Basket is ceramic-coated, nonstick, and dishwasher safe, and holds up to 4 lbs. of chicken
• 7 functions include pressure cook, air fry/air crisp, steam, bake/roast, slow cook, yogurt, and sear/sauté
• 14 safety features: passed rigorous testing for safety certification, giving you peace of mind
|Cord Length||32 in|
|Product Dimensions||15.94 in L x 13.9 in W x 11.69 in H|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*.
Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, territories outside of the contiguous 48 states, or an international address are subject to a $25 surcharge.
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee or a 90-day money back guarantee on purchases for select products. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*See individual product offerings for details.
- 1460-watt Ninja Foodi™ Compact Pressure Cooker unit
- Crisping lid
- Pressure lid
- 5-quart ceramic-coated pot
- 3-quart ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp™ Basket
- Chef-inspired 15-recipe guide
How do I know the unit is building pressure? How long does it take to pressurize?
The time to build pressure can take up to 20 minutes. The amount of time varies based on the selected pressure, current temperature of the cooking pot, and temperature and quantity of the ingredients.
Check to make sure the silicone ring is fully seated and flush against the lid. If installed correctly, you should be able to tug lightly on the ring to rotate it.
Check that the pressure lid is fully locked and the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position when pressure cooking.
If you want to shorten the time it takes the unit to build pressure, use hot liquid.
What are the different cooking lids used for?
When the pressure lid is installed, you can use any of the following functions:
- Slow Cook/Yogurt *Yogurt not available on all models
When the hinged crisping lid is closed, you can use any of the following functions:
- Air Crisp
Can I open the pressure lid at any time during cooking?
What do the different cooking functions do?
- Pressure: Cook food quickly while maintaining tenderness.
- Steam: Gently cook delicate foods at a high temperature.
- Slow Cook: Cook food at a lower temperature for a longer period of time.
- Yogurt: Produce creamy homemade yogurt (not available on all models).
- Sear/Sauté: Use the unit as a stovetop for browning meats, sautéing veggies, simmering sauces, and more.
- Air Crisp: Give foods crispiness and crunch with little to no oil.
- Bake/Roast: Use the unit like an oven for tender meats, baked treats, and more.
How do I clean the unit?
- Unplug the unit from the wall outlet before cleaning.
- To clean the cooker base and control panel, wipe them with a damp cloth. NEVER put the cooker base in the dishwasher or immerse it in water or any other liquid.
- The pressure lid and all its components, cooking pot, silicone ring, Cook & Crisp™ Basket, and detachable diffuser can be washed in the dishwasher. DO NOT take apart the pressure release valve or float valve assembly.
- To clean the crisping lid, wipe it down with a wet cloth or paper towel after the heat shield cools.
- If food residue is stuck on the cooking pot, reversible rack, or Cook & Crisp Basket, fill the sink with warm, soapy water and allow to soak before cleaning. DO NOT use scouring pads. If scrubbing is necessary, use a non-abrasive cleanser or liquid dish soap with a nylon pad or brush.
- Thoroughly air-dry all parts after washing.