Ninja ® 12-Cup Programmable Brewer
• Classic or Rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
• Hotter brewing technology: Advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of coffee.
• Wake up to hot coffee! 24-hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
• Keep coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
• Conveniently carry the 60-oz. removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
• Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew pause.
• Ensure your coffee is never diluted when brewing a small batch (1–4 cups) by using the Small Batch function.
• Gold-tone permanent coffee filter – saves money without the need for paper water filters.
|Cord Length||2.2 ft|
|Product Dimensions||8.74 in L x 9.94 in W x 14.61 in H|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*.
Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, territories outside of the contiguous 48 states, or an international address are subject to a $25 surcharge.
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee or a 90-day money back guarantee on purchases for select products. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*See individual product offerings for details.
- 12-cup Glass Carafe
- Ninja® Integrated Scoop
- Removable Water Reservoir
- Permanent Filter
If my unit comes with a permanent coffee filter, do I need to also use a paper filter?
What grind size of coffee and what size paper filter should I use?
How do I run a clean cycle?
- Make sure SMALL BATCH is not selected/illuminated.
- Set the empty carafe beneath the brew basket.
- Use a descaling solution specifically formulated for coffeemaker cleaning and follow the directions on the package. Fill the water reservoir up to, but not exceeding, the 12-Cup Line (60 fl. oz.).
Add 16 oz. of white vinegar to the water reservoir, then fill the rest of the reservoir with water up to, but not exceeding, the 12-Cup Line (60 fl. oz.).
- Once the water reservoir is filled with your cleaning solution or vinegar mixture, press the CLEAN button. The clean cycle takes approximately 25–35 minutes. To cancel the clean cycle, press the CLEAN button again or press the Power button.
- The unit will beep when the clean cycle successfully completes. Refill the reservoir with fresh water up to, but not exceeding, the 12-Cup Line, and set the empty carafe beneath the brew basket. Run a full Classic Brew cycle with water only to remove any cleaning solution that could affect the flavor of your coffee.