Find this recipe for your specific model.
This creamy cheesecake recipe is simple to put together, and the steam-baking technique ensures great results every time. Unlike traditional cheesecake recipes, the water bath stays in the bottom of the pot, so you don’t have to deal with a pan full of hot water.
2 tablespoons melted butter,
1/2 cup sugar,
1 1/2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened,
1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
4 cups water
- Cover outside of 2 (4-inch) springform pans with foil.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1 tablespoon sugar in bowl. Press mixture into bottoms of pans.
- Beat cream cheese with remaining sugar in bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Pour batter into pans.
- Pour water into pot. Place roasting rack into pot and place filled pans on rack and cover. Set OVEN to 325°F for 35 minutes. Do not lift lid during cooking.
- Remove pans from pot, let cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.