Tomato Fresca Lamb Chops
Find this recipe for your specific model.
3 cloves garlic, peeled,
1/2 yellow onion, peeled,
3 tbsp. fresh oregano leaves,
2 tbsps. olive oil,
4 lamb chops, pounded flat, seasoned with salt & pepper,
1 cup white wine
- Place tomatoes, garlic, onion & oregano into the Single Serve Cup. Pulse the Single Serve button until semi-smooth.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending & set aside.
- In a large non-stick sauté pan, heat the oil on medium-high heat. Add lamb chops & sear 3 minutes per side, until golden brown. Remove chops from pan to a plate & set aside.
- Stir wine into pan to deglaze. Reduce heat to medium, stir in tomato sauce & simmer until heated through.
- Return chops & juices to pan, gently stirring into sauce & simmer for 2 to 4 minutes. Serve chops with sauce spooned over top.