Wild Salmon Burgers
1 1/2 tsp. dijon mustard
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 egg, beaten,
1/2 tsp. salt,
1/2 tsp. black pepper,
2 green onions, cut in half,
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs,
2 tsp. olive oil
- Position the dough attachment in the Bowl & add one-fourth of the salmon, mustard & lemon juice. Pulse on 1 until finely chopped.
- Add the egg, salt & pepper & pulse again.
- Add remaining salmon & green onion & pulse just until combined, but chunky.
- Hand stir in panko crumbs. Shape mixture into 4 burgers.
- In a nonstick saute´ pan, heat oil over medium- high heat. Add salmon & cook until golden outside & cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato & red onion.