Vegetarian Egg Rolls
Find this recipe for your specific model.
1 medium carrot, peeled, cut
in 1-inch pieces
2 scallions, ends trimmed, cut in 1-inch pieces
1 tablespoon canola oil
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
6 egg roll wrappers
1 stalk celery, cut in 1-inch pieces for a fresh, green taste
1 daikon radish for a crisp, mild spice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place cabbage, carrot, celery (or daikon radish), and green onions into the Nutri Bowl™. Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ YES FUSION CHOP.
- Add oil to a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, add vegetable mixture. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables start to wilt.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce with cornstarch. Add mixture to pan with vegetables and cook for 1 minute, or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cooled vegetables, sesame oil, pepper, and ginger. Place 2 tablespoons of mixture in center of each egg roll wrapper. Moisten edges with water. Fold 2 sides over, to look like an envelope, then roll forward to seal.
- Coat egg rolls with cooking spray. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 16 minutes, or until rolls are crispy and light brown, gently flipping halfway through baking.