Chocolate Chip Cookies
Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 stick unsalted butter, cut in pieces, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips for a rich, sweet flavor
1 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts for a nutty, sweet flavor
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Position the Dough Blade Assembly in the Nutri Bowl™, then add egg, sugars, butter, and vanilla. Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ NO FUSION DOUGH.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda to the Nutri Bowl™. Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ YES FUSION DOUGH until just combined.
- Transfer dough to a large mixing bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop heaping teaspoons of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.