No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
1 teaspoon lemon juice for a tart, citrus flavor
teaspoon lemon juice and 1/4 cup peanut butter for a nutty flavor
- Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper or aluminum liners. Lightly coat the inside of liners with cooking spray. Set pan aside.
- Place graham crackers, brown sugar, and butter into the Nutri Bowl™.
- Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ NO FUSION MIX.
- Divide mixture evenly in the prepared muffin tin. Press on mixture until firmly packed. Set pan aside.
- Place cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice (or lemon juice and peanut butter), and vanilla into the Nutri Bowl™.
- Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ NO FUSION MIX. Remove lid and scrape down sides of bowl. Select START/STOP for 15 seconds, or until mixture is creamy and well combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a bowl and gently fold in whipped topping until evenly incorporated.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into prepared muffin tins and spread to level it. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.