Whole Wheat Crackers
Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
1/3 cup water
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning for a savory Italian flavor
1 teaspoon fresh thyme for a classic French flavor
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place all ingredients, except water, into the Nutri Bowl™. PULSE until ingredients are combined and butter forms pea-sized pieces.
- Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ YES FUSION DOUGH and while machine is running, drizzle in the water until a dough ball forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Press it into a 1-inch thick disk. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a rectangle, about 1/8-inch thick. Place the rolled dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Prick dough with a fork and cut in desired cracker shapes.
- Bake 14 minutes, or until light golden brown. Let cool completely.