Harvest Corn Soup
Find this recipe for your specific model.
2 Vidalia onions, sliced
8 ears of corn, kernels cut off the cob
4 cups vegetable broth
salt and pepper
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons canola oil and sliced onions to pot, season lightly with salt and cook for five minutes or until softened.
- Add corn kernels and vegetable broth to pot. Bring all ingredients to a boil then reduce to low. Simmer for 20 minutes; remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Working in batches, place cooled ingredients into the Jumbo Multi-Serve 32-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup. Blend until smooth then pour into a large bowl. Repeat until all soup is blended. Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Place desired amount of soup back into the saucepan and simmer until heated through. Season to taste before serving.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.