Herbed Egg White Scramble
A Rachel Beller & Ninja® Kitchen Recipe
Find this recipe for your specific model.
This protein-packed herby breakfast will make you feel light on your toes and full of energy all-day!
1 tablespoon packed fresh parsley leaves
1 tablespoon loosely packed fresh dill
1/4 cup loosely packed fresh spinach
1 green onion, cut in 3 pieces
2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon white chia seeds
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
Olive oil misto spray
2 slices sprouted whole grain bread
1/2 cup ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place all ingredients, except for the nutritional yeast and olive oil, into the Small 18-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup in the order listed.
- Turn unit ON, then press Auto-iQ™ PULSE 3 times, or until herbs are finely chopped.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Lightly spray a nonstick pan with olive oil and place over medium-high heat.
- Scramble the egg whites, using a rubber spatula to constantly move the eggs around the pan, 3-5 minutes, until the egg whites are no longer translucent.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with nutritional yeast. Enjoy alongside 2 slices of sprouted whole grain bread and 1 small tomato, sliced.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.