A Rachel Beller Signature Recipe
Find this recipe for your specific model.
Say hello to healthy and adios to feeling sluggish!
1/4 small onion, peeled
1/2 green or red pepper, cored
Olive oil spray, for coating pan
1/2 cup cooked, no-salt added black beans
1 sprouted whole-grain tortilla
1 1/2 tablespoons Mexican cheese blend
4 tablespoons fresh salsa
- Place the egg whites, onion, and pepper into the Regular 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup in the order listed.
- Turn unit ON, then press Auto-iQ™ PULSE 3 times, or until chopped fine.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Mist a non-stick saute pan with olive oil spray and place it over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture and black beans and cook, stirring frequently, until fluffy and cooked through.
- Divide the eggs between 2 tortillas, top with cheese and salsa, roll to close, and serve.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.