Find this recipe for your specific model.
As soon as you try these healthy and delicious muffins, they will instantly become your favorite!
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup low-fat milk
1/4 cup nonfat yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 large egg
3/4 cup sugar
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray. Place the peaches into the Pitcher. Turn unit ON then hold down "Auto-iQ™ PULSE" until finely chopped. Remove peaches and set aside.
- Place the lemon juice, oil, milk, yogurt, vanilla, and egg into the Pitcher. Turn unit ON and select "MEDIUM". Blend until smooth.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, flaxseeds, salt and chopped peaches and select "MEDIUM". Blend until smooth, scraping bowl as needed.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared muffin pan, filling three-quarters full.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool before serving.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.