Find this recipe for your specific model.
This gluten-free alternative is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
1 tablespoon rosemary, stems removed, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup sliced green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place the cauliflower into the Pitcher. Turn unit ON then hold down "Auto-iQ™ PULSE" until finely chopped.
- Place the chopped cauliflower in a single layer on a cookie sheet and roast 5-7 minutes until some color is achieved and cauliflower is cooked. Set aside.
- Place the rosemary, garlic, lemon, oil, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl along with the almonds and green onion. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.