Rockin' Broc Soup
A Rachel Beller Signature Recipe
Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/2 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
kosher salt & pepper, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, until broccoli and onions are tender. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place the cooled ingredients into the Regular 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup.
- Turn unit ON, then select Auto-iQ™ PUREE.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Transfer soup back to the saucepan and warm over med-low heat. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.