Kale and Celery Root Soup
Find this recipe for your specific model.
This soup has only 60 calories per serving! It's also extremely nutrient-rich. Here’s to your health!
2 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
1 cup chopped, peeled celery root
2 cups chopped kale
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
5 cups unsalted vegetable broth
- In a 5-quart saucepan at medium-low heat, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 20–25 minutes or until the celery root is fork-tender.
- Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Place mixture into the Pitcher. Turn unit ON and select "Auto-iQ™ PUREE". Return to saucepan and simmer until heated.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.