1 large bunch of kale, stems removed, rinsed and ripped into pieces
1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. hot sauce
1 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place kale in a bowl and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients into the Nutri Ninja® Cup and blend until smooth.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Add mixture to the kale and toss to coat.
- Spread the kale out on a large baking sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes or so. Enjoy!