Lemon Roasted Salmon with Spring Pea Puree
Find this recipe for your specific model.
A lovely meal for a special night with loved ones.
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 shallot, diced
1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
2 lemons, 1 zested, then both juiced
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Spring Pea Puree (click here to see recipe)
- Cook peas for puree according to directions. Set aside.
- Set Ninja Cooking System pot to STOVE TOP HIGH.
- Brush the salmon on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place salmon flesh side down in the pot and cook for 4 minutes on one side until brown. Carefully remove to a plate placing browned side up.
- Add olive oil to the pot. Add shallots and garlic and sauté until tender, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, zest and broth. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Place the rack in the pot. Lay the salmon brown side up on the rack. Set to OVEN 400°F for 10 minutes. Cover and cook for 7–10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Carefully remove rack.
- To plate, ladle some sauce from bottom of pot in a shallow bowl. Top with a scoop of pea puree, place salmon on top of puree and drizzle more sauce on top.