Thai Stuffed Mushrooms
Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/2 red bell pepper
1 green onion, cut in half, seeded
1/2 Serrano or thai chile (or chile of your choice)
1 clove garlic, peeled
1/4 cup cilantro leaves
8 oz. low-fat cream cheese
2 tbsp. lime juice
2 tsp. lime zest
1 tsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup panko crumbs
12 small stuffing mushrooms, cleaned and de-stemmed
- Place the peanuts in the Nutri Ninja® Cup. Press the Single Serve button and pulse until finely chopped. Remove the blades from the cup after blending and set aside.
- Place the bell pepper, green onion, chile, garlic and cilantro in the Nutri Ninja® Cup. Press the Single Serve button and pulse briefly to chop.
- Add cream cheese, lime juice and zest, sugar and salt and pulse until smooth.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending and hand stir in panko.
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Spoon mixture into mushrooms and arrange in a baking dish. Sprinkle peanuts over mushrooms and bake for 20 minutes until mushrooms are softened and cheese is puffed and browned on top. Cool slightly before serving.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.