Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
Find this recipe for your specific model.
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
4 cups chicken broth
1 tsp. black pepper
3 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut 1 inch off of each garlic head, then drizzle 1 tbsp. of olive oil and sprinkle ½ tsp. of salt over the garlic heads.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Allow a few minutes for garlic to cool and then remove the cloves from the skin.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions to the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring the pot to a boil. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until the potatoes have softened and then remove from heat.
- Once cooled, transfer the soup into the 72 oz. blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the soup back to the pot and cook until hot. Serve while warm.