Chicken and Mango Quesadillas With Jamaican Relish
1/2 small red onion, roughly cut,
1 small jalapeño, seeded,
3 tbsp. fresh cilantro,
2 tbsp. lime juice,
1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated,
4 flour tortillas,
1 mango, sliced,
1 grilled chicken breast, sliced,
1 cup Jack cheese, grated
- Place pineapple, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice and ginger in the Bowl and pulse to chop into relish.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat, lightly grill tortillas and set aside.
- Scatter cheese over 2 tortillas and divide chicken and mango evenly between them.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of pineapple relish over each and place remaining tortillas on top.
- Return to heated griddle and cook until cheese has melted.
- Cut each into 4 to 8 pieces and pass remaining relish.