14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk,
4 key limes, juiced to equal ½ cup (you may also use the juice of limes or bottled lime juice),
1 8-inch prepared graham cracker crust,
1 cup whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Insert the whipping attachment into the pitcher and add the eggs.
- Whip the eggs on 3 until light and frothy, add the milk and lime juice and blend on 2 to incorporate.
- Pour the batter into the graham cracker crust and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Chill for about 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream.