Hot Artichoke Dip With Sourdough Rounds
4 ounce can marinated artichokes, reserve 2 tablespoons liquid,
1/2 pound low fat mozzarella cheese, cut into large pieces,
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,
cut into pieces or grated 2 green onions, sliced,
1 round sourdough bread, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the mayonnaise, artichokes with 2 tablespoons liquid, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in the pitcher. Blend on 2 for 20 seconds.
- Use a spatula to clean the sides of the pitcher and blend again on 2 until uniformly smooth.
- Spoon the dip into a heat-proof serving dish.
- Bake the artichoke dip for 20 minutes or until heated through completely.
- Serve the dip with a wide knife for spreading on the sourdough bread.