Chili Pepper Hot Sauce
2 cups white vinegar,
2 teaspoons salt
- In a medium saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine the chiles, vinegar and salt and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool. Pour into the pitcher and blend on 2 until semi-smooth.
- Strain the sauce into a glass pitcher with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate for 2 weeks.
- Strain again before using and if needed, add more vinegar to thin.
- Return any unused sauce to the pitcher and store in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.