White Gazpacho Soup
3 Garlic Cloves, peeled,
4 Medium Slices of French Bread, crusts removed,
5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
4 Tbsp Spanish Sherry Vinegar,
4 Cups Iced Water,
1 Tsp Salt or to taste,
3 oz. Seedless Green Grapes
- Soak the bread in the ice water and set aside.
- Combine the almonds, garlic, and salt in the pitcher and pulse until processed but not smooth.
- Add bread into pitcher and alternate with the olive oil pulsing until emulsion is formed.
- Add vinegar and remaining water. Season to taste.
- Pulse once more. Pour into small soup bowls and garnish with sliced grapes.
- Drizzle with additional olive oil.