Tzatziki (Cucumber Yogurt Dip)
Makes about 2 1/2 Cups
Viewing recipe for
Model #: QB1004
Not your Ninja®?
Find this recipe for your specific model.
16 oz. Greek Style (Thick) Yogurt,
1 Seedless Cucumber,
2 Tbsp Kosher Salt,
5 Garlic Cloves, Peeled,
2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar,
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
12 Fresh Mint Leaves,
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Wash cucumber and remove ends. Cut into 1 1/2” sections and place in pitcher.
- Pulse to reduce to a coarse grate.
- Place in a separate colander and add 1 Tbsp of the kosher salt.
- Press cucumber through colander to remove excess liquid.
- Add yogurt, cucumber, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, mint, salt and pepper into pitcher and pulse until sauce is smooth. Serve with meat, fresh veggies or your favorite crackers.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Still can't find it?
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.