Tzatziki (Cucumber Yogurt Dip)
1 Seedless Cucumber,
2 Tbsp Kosher Salt,
5 Garlic Cloves, Peeled,
2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar,
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
12 Fresh Mint Leaves,
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Wash cucumber and remove ends. Cut into 1 1/2” sections and place in pitcher.
- Pulse to reduce to a coarse grate.
- Place in a separate colander and add 1 Tbsp of the kosher salt.
- Press cucumber through colander to remove excess liquid.
- Add yogurt, cucumber, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, mint, salt and pepper into pitcher and pulse until sauce is smooth. Serve with meat, fresh veggies or your favorite crackers.