Ninja Snow Cone
3/4 Cup Water,
1 Pkg Unsweetened Fruit Flavor,
Drink Mix (13 oz. each),
4-5 Cups Ice
- Make basic simple syrup by combining sugar and water in a saucepan and bringing to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in flavored drink mix of your choice.
- Make Cherry, Grape, Orange, and Fruit Punch by following the same recipe and changing the powdered flavor.
- Place in resealable 12 oz. squirt bottle. Note: can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- For Snow Cone, place 4-5 cups of ice cubes in pitcher and use long pulses until fine snow is formed. Scoop into desired serving dish.
- Pour on flavored syrup and serve.