Frozen Hot Chocolate
2 Teaspoons store-bought hot chocolate mix,
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar,
1 1/2 cups milk,
3 cups ice,
- Put chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until melted.
- Add the hot chocolate mix and sugar.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and slowly add ½ cup of milk until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature. In the pitcher, place the remaining cup of milk, the room-temperature chocolate mixture and the ice.
- Blend until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri.
- Pour into 2 giant goblets and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.