Broiled Salmon with Herb Glaze
3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary, stems removed,
4 Sprigs Fresh Thyme Leaves, stems removed,
1 Tbsp Dry White Wine,
1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil,
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard,
2 Tbsp Whole-Grain Mustard,
Nonstick Olive Oil Cooking Spray,
6 (6 to 8 oz.) Salmon Fillets,
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper,
6 Lemon Wedges for Garnish.
- Using the bowl, add garlic, rosemary, thyme, wine, oil, and both mustards. Blend until the mustard sauce is combined, about 30 seconds. Set sauce aside.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a heavy rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with nonstick spray.
- Arrange the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Broil for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mustard sauce over the fillets. Continue broiling until the fillets are just cooked through and golden brown, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer the fillets to plates and serve with lemon wedges.