3 tbsp. tomato sauce,
1 medium beefsteak tomato, thinly sliced,
4 oz. fresh mozzarella ball, thinly sliced,
10 fresh basil leaves,
divided extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450*F.
- Roll out the pizza dough to form an oblong shape. It should be very thin.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal. Brush with the tomato sauce.
- Top with the tomato slices, mozzarella slices, and half of the basil leaves.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown. (For a crisper crust, transfer the flatbread to a pizza stone after topping.)
- Top with the remaining basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.