Greek Chicken with Feta and Olive
10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry,
8 kalamata olives, pitted,
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil,
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice,
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin & seasoned with salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Place the feta, spinach, olives, olive oil, and lemon juice in the Processor Bowl.
- Pulse until the ingredients are mixed together and coarsely chopped. Set aside.
- Make a horizontal slit in each chicken breast. Pack the stuffing into each breast, dividing the filling evenly. Use cooking string or a toothpick to secure the pocket.
- Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick oil spray and placing the breasts on the sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Turn the chicken over and bake for another 8 minutes or until cooked through and no pink remains.
- Remove string or toothpicks before serving.