Blueberry Lemon Muffins
1 2/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour,
1 tbsp. baking soda,
1/2 cup raw, unfiltered honey,
3/4 cup whole milk,
2/3 cup melted butter,
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries,
3 tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400*F. Fit the cookie paddle into the Processor Bowl.
- Place the honey, eggs, milk, and melted butter in the Processor Bowl and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Fold in the blueberries and lemon zest just until mixed.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.