Total Crushing® Series> BL771
Ninja® Mega Kitchen System®
Model #: BL771
A complete system to inspire & simplify healthy living for your active, on-the-go lifestyle. The 1500 watt/2HP motor for optimal performance, a true asset to any kitchen.
DetailsThe Ninja® Mega Kitchen System® is a complete system to inspire healthy living for the entire family. The Ninja® Mega Kitchen System® provides professional performance and power with a 72oz. blender pitcher, 8 cup food processor and 2 16oz. Nutri Ninja® Cups! This professional kitchen system comes packed with 1500 watts/2 HP to handle all of your drink and meal making needs.
The XL 72oz. blender pitcher features Total Crushing® Technology to crush through ice and frozen fruit. Create creamy frozen drinks and smoothies for the whole family! Two 16oz. Nutri Ninja® Cups are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks for on-the-go.
With the 8 cup food processing bowl, chop fresh ingredients perfectly or mix up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- 1500 Watt/2 Horsepower Professional Kitchen System
- XL 72oz. Total Crushing® Blender crushes ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- 8 Cup Food Processor Bowl with Feed Chute Lid – make 2 lbs. of dough in 30 seconds!
- Reversible Slicing/Shredding Disc & Grating Disc for perfect, even results
- 2 16oz. Nutri Ninja® Cups for nutrient-rich drinks on-the-go
- When using the blender pitcher, make sure to insert the Total Crushing® Blades before adding ingredients to the blender
- Prepping your ingredients smaller will allow you to fit more into the pitcher and Nutri Ninja® Cups
- Do not use your blender, food processor or Nutri Ninja® cups to blend hot liquids
- If food is sticking to the side of the pitcher, shut the unit off and use a rubber spatula to push the food down toward the blades
- When pouring from pitcher use the pour spout – if the lid is removed make sure to remove the blades before pouring because the blades are loose and will fall out
- Jars, lids, and blades are all dishwasher safe – for best results clean immediately after use
- If the blender is not turning on, check the alignment of the pitcher and make sure the lid is aligned and locked
- If your smoothie is too thick, add juice, milk, or water to help thin it out
- For best chopping performance, use quick, controlled Pulses
- For juices and smoothies, Pulse first and then turn the blender to Speed 3 once the mixture is started
- When mixing batters and dips, use Speed 1 to reach the desired consistency and not over process
- The Nutri Ninja® cups can only be used with the Single Serve button
- If using protein powder in your Nutri Ninja® shakes, make sure the protein powder is the last ingredient added so that it is fully blended
- Use the Nutri Ninja® cups for personal smoothies and fruit juices, salad dressings, dips and sauces
- When using the dough blade, always use Speed 1 for optimal performance
- For best handling of the discs, use the finger holes
- The smaller hole on the two part pusher is great for thinner items such as carrots
- When using the chopping blade, use the Pulse function to avoid over-processing your food