You now have the true Ninja® advantage-the horsepower, torque and revolutionary blade speed to create chef-inspired recipes in your home. The Ninja® Ultima™ Blending System has the true versatility for preparing healthier beverages and meals: the total crushing power for delicious frozen drinks, nutrient-rich juicing that completely liquefies leafy greens and seeds, controlled variable speeds for the smoothest purees, soups and easy food processing, and the ability to create healthier homemade butters, flours and milks from nuts, hard grains and beans!
Ginger Pear WakeupServes 1-2
The bite of the ginger contrasted with the sweetness of the pear and melon make this a great morning recipe to wake up your taste buds.
1 pears, cored
¼ cup cantaloupe, peeled
⅓ lemon, peeled
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled
3-4 ice cubes
1. Place all ingredients into the Single Serve Cup and PULSE until you reach your desired consistency.
Farfalle with Sundried Tomato SauceServes 4
A quick and hearty meal guaranteed to brighten any weeknight dining table!
1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, with juices
6 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
½ cup dry red wine
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound ground turkey
Kosher salt and pepper
¼ bunch basil, chopped, 2 tablespoons reserved for garnish
4 cups farfalle, cooked
Parmesan cheese, grated as garnish
1. Place tomatoes with juice, sun-dried tomatoes, red wine and red pepper flakes into the 72 ounce Pitcher fitted with the Bottom Blades only. Secure the lid.
2. Select Speed 1 and flip the switch to START. Process until chunky smooth.
3. Heat oil over medium heat and sauté onion and garlic until softened. Add ground turkey and cook while breaking up with the back of a spoon until done.
4. Stir in tomato sauce from blender, basil, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes.
5. Serve sauce ladled over pasta, garnished with basil and cheese.
Thai Butternut Squash Soup
2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups vegetable broth
1 14 ounce canned unsweetened coconut milk
¼ cup finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 - 1 teaspoon Asian chili sauce or crushed red pepper
2 tablespoons lime juice
4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 teaspoon lime zest
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, stir together squash, broth, coconut milk, onion, brown sugar, fish sauce, and Asian chili sauce.
2. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Allow soup to cool to room temperature.
3. Using the Bottom Blade in the pitcher, and working in batches, add the cooled soup to the pitcher.
4. Select Speed 1, and flip to Start. Slowly increase to Speed 3 and process until smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
5. Reheat soup to serving temperature.
6. Stir in lime juice and before serving, and top with chopped cilantro and lime zest.
Superfood Snack BarsServes 12
Sweet and nutty…the perfect snack bar!
1 cup raw almonds
8 pitted dates
¼ cup dried cherries
2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
2 teaspoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon water
1. Using the Bottom Blade in the pitcher, add all ingredients except pumpkin seeds and water.
2. PULSE 8-10 times, until the dates have been broken down and the mixture is coarsely chopped.
3. Remove lid and carefully scrape down sides. Add pumpkin seeds and water. PULSE 3 more times until mixture is uniform.
4. Spray a small baking dish with non-stick spray, and spoon the mixture into the pan, pressing it down.
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting into bars and serving.
Mango, Citrus & Ginger SmoothieServes 1-2
Sweet grapefruit, spicy ginger and creamy mango create a super tasty immune booster!
1 cup frozen mango chunks
1 pink grapefruit, peeled and quartered
¾ cup orange juice
1 lime, juiced
½-inch piece ginger, peeled
½ cup ice cubes
1. Place the Top Blades in the Pitcher and add all ingredients.
2. Select Speed 1 on the dial and flip the switch to START. Slowly increase to Speed 8 until smooth.
Almond Honey ButterMakes 1¼ Cups
Spread on toast, serve with cheese and apple wedges or just eat it with a spoon!
2 cups almonds, toasted
1 tablespoon canola oil
3 tablespoons honey
⅛ teaspoon salt
1. Place almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast in a 375°F oven for 5 to 6 minutes. Cool and toss with oil.
2. Using the Bottom Blade in the Pitcher, add the almonds to the Pitcher. PULSE until finely chopped.
3. Add honey and salt and PULSE 5 times.
4. Select Speed 3 on the dial and flip the switch to START. Slowly increase to Speed 8 until smooth. Add more oil if desired.